tisdag 22 april 2008

Patricia Highsmith Rulez!

Right now I'm on my way to Stockholm by train. Made me think of this old classic movie, directed by Mr. Hitch.



Funny enough I dind't know Patricia Highsmith wrote the novel the script was based on. I read an article by her once, about the importance of the first ten pages in a script (among other things) it was really great. She also wrote The Talented Mr. Ripley - and even though the later is not of same caliber, it still is a very, very good movie.

Inga kommentarer:

Om mig

Mitt foto
35 years old computer-geek retraind as a movie-producer. Among the films I produced is THE OTHER SIDE, that highlighted the swedish immigration policy and won the swedish filmintitute, short-/novellofilm award in 2003 as well as participated in competition in Lucarno international filmfestival. I'm skilled in digital art of filmmaking, educated at Colorado Mountain College and Swedish Gothenburg Fimacademy, Drama Center, as well as the filmproduction program at University West. But I guess I'm mainly self-educated. Today I'm focusing on the development of feautre film throuh my company Timelock Film AB, where I also work as a freelance editor and script consultant. In addition to this I also have a board of directors assignment in two other family businesses, in the sport distribution and real estate business. I am looking forward to a great 2010.